Monday, March 8, 2010

My Special Occasion Range






























Been real busy the last week or so with lots of orders and creating my Special Occasion Jewellery range.....my range of handmade Swarovski crystal and pearl jewellery designed specifically with proms, weddings and other special occasions in mind. I have four designs so far and, if I do it right, pics are attached with this post! Feel free to comment on the designs....positive and negative comments are welcome as it all helps me to improve my work.

My eldest boy celebrated his 16th birthday yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely designs, I especially like the blue colour. Those would go fab with a swarovski ball if you can master them a little tricky at first... but you should give it a go if you haven't already cos they would be lovely with those bracelets. They're really effective just strung from a simple chain. (hope you don't mind my suggestion!)

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete