Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the "mummy followers" of my Blog. I'd made a few designs for customers to give as Mother's Day pressies and, I'm happy to say, they were all very well recieved.

I've been researching some new wire and beading techniques so am very excited to be getting started on them. Hopefully after my disaster with FIMO yesterday I'll also get the knack of that well and have some fab new beads to incorporate into my designs. I'll post pics of my progress so feel free to comment.

Busy, busy times ahead not just with my jewellery because I'm also moving house! Dreading the thought of packing though cos you seem to collate so much junk and belongings over the years. As well as busy I'm hoping there'll be exciting and happy times ahead :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment