Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm working on my Spring/Summer stock at the minute.....almost finished a charm bracelet I've been working on this afternoon, it's called Amethyst Dream. I'll post a pic tomorrow when the light's better. It's a sterling silver cable chain with drops of Swarovski crystals, sterling silver beads and Amethyst beads.

Keep a look out on here and on my website as very soon I'm doing a "One Day Only" sale to make way for my Summer designs. All selected bracelets will be £8.00, selected earrings will be £4.00 and selected necklaces will be £10.00! As an extra special bonus for my loyal Blog followers I'll reduce the prices by an extra £1....you need to quote "loyalty discount" if you purchase any items on the day.

No treadmill today.....far too busy wire wrapping beads and things!

No comments:

Post a Comment