Monday, April 19, 2010

Race For Life.

A while ago I signed up to do the Race for Life in Lancaster on July 11th.  I've been posting on Facebook to get my "friends" to sponsor me.  A lot of them know what I've been through with my eldest boy, he is a leukaemia survivor :o), yet they still choose to ignore my sponsorship plea!  The minimum donation is only £2.00 so it's a sorry state of affairs when your so called friends can't even give £2.00 to such a worthy cause.  What is the world coming to?!  I know times are hard but, please, it's just £2.00!  Rant over....and breathe!  I think a Facebook friend cull is in order!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that I would love to sponsor you please let me know your details.
    I have become a fan on Facebook, you can send me a message for more information.

    Myra Rai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Myra

    That's very kind of you to offer to sponsor me, thank you very much! I'll post details on here later.

    I noticed you became a fan on facebook. Do you have a facebook page for your jewellery as well?

    Kind regards

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete