Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter weekend.

I found the most fab little shop when me and J were out and about today, I never even knew it existed until today!  It's full of beads, great beads!!  I spent an hour in there picking a mixture of beads of all shapes, colours and sizes. 

The lady who runs the shop also makes her own polymer clay beads and pendants.  I bought a heart shaped pendant which has swirls of purple and pink with a small pink flower with a diamante centre on the front of it....I've just sat tonight and make a necklace.  I also bought some cerise pink polymer beads with silver swirls....they've been made into a bracelet tonight.  I'm so pleased with how they've both turned out.  I'll post pics tomorrow.

The lady runs polymer clay workshops so I'm hoping to sign up for the next one so I can properly start on making my own beads.

Happy Easter everyone, have a great weekend x

2 comments:

  1. It is so great when you just come across places like that. Sounds like you are making some lovely things...can't wait to see the photo's.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very limited here on the Isle of Man and don't have any good crafty shops so I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I found this shop yesterday.

    ReplyDelete