Saturday, April 10, 2010

New designs

Here are my latest designs.  As I mentioned in my last post I've been working on some pieces which are less expensive than my usual designs.  They still have sterling silver components but the beads are sourced locally and are cheaper than the Swarovski crystal and handmade lampwork beads I usually work with.  I'm not putting these for sale just yet but keeping them for the events I have coming up.....a shopping night which I'm organising at my youngest boy's school in May and a weekly craft market I'm hoping to hire a table at during the Summer months.  All comments are welcome!














3 comments:

  1. Love them all but especially like the bottom one...I normally go for lots of colour but the bottom one shouts out 'CLASSY'

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! It's been very difficult making some cheaper designs cos I still want them to have the quality of sterling silver components. I don't think my usual designs are that pricey and they are value for money but everyone seems to want a bargain at the minute so I'm trying to cater for them all.

    I'm pleased with how they've turned out though.

    ReplyDelete