Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My first ever blog :o)

Well, although I'm not completely computer illiterate I am totally new to blogging but I'll give it a try. Apparently when you start up a new online business stuff like this can help get you noticed.

I've started this blog mainly to "showcase" my jewellery designs and give everyone a little insight into the way I work. It's also a great way to store memories.....writing about everyday events that happen in my life and with my 2 boys.

I started making jewellery about 5 years ago but then due to work/family commitments I had to give up my hobby. I've recently found the time to start it up again and make it into a little business.....which I did on 15th January 2010 and I'm happy to say it's going very well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment