Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Changes are afoot with the SC Jewellery empire!

I'm feeling like I don't have time to even breathe at the minute  I currently work as a childminder but in October last year I decided to have a complete change and do something I've wanted to do since I was 17....I'm now training to become a driving instructor!  The training is very time consuming and intensive.

I'm also going through some changes with SC Jewellery.  I've recently branched out into to doing children's jewellery making parties, children's jewellery and children's jewellery making kits.  This all comes under a new business name....Princess Sparkles.  I have a new Facebook page and website.  It's going quite well so far and I have some Spring/Summer fairs coming up which I'm attending.

Not one to be sitting around twiddling my thumbs for more than a minute I'm also starting a range of handpainted/decorated wooden products such as fridge magnets, door hangers, name plaques, trinket boxes etc!

Anyone got any suggestions for adding an extra 10 hours to a day?!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you ... don't envy you all those exams mind. Like your new wood products, I agree a change is good from time to time. Good luck with all your new ventures - I'm sure they will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Yeah, the driving instructing is hard work but it'll hopefully be worth it in the end :o)

    ReplyDelete